Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots
Bacon really does make everything taste better. Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots are awesome! Sweet and salty! A must for any appetizer. Whether it is for the big game or having your in-laws over for dinner, these tater tots are the first platter to be emptied. The recipe is so simple to make.
- 1 Bag of Frozen Tater Tots
- 1 Pound Package of Sliced Bacon
- Barbecue Rub Sweet
- Brown Sugar if the BBQ Rub is not sweet.
- 2 Tablespoons Rub to 1 Teaspoon Brown Sugar
Prepare the Tater Tots
- Cut the slices of bacon into 3 equal length pieces.
- Wrap each frozen tater tot with a piece of bacon and lay on Stone Baking Dish with overlap facing down.
- Sprinkler BBQ Rub over Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots.
Setup the Grill or Oven
- Indirect Medium High Heat
Cook and Serve
- Place in grill or oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from Stone Baking Dish and place on serving tray.