Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the www.charcoalandfire.com website (the “Service”) operated by Charcoal and Fire (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Use of a Site’s content, including text and images, on your site, or in print, is entirely at your discretion. Charcoal and Fire is not responsible for any complaints regarding content or images that you choose to display on your site or in print.
To the fullest extent allowed, Charcoal and Fire disclaims all warranties including warranties for merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for a particular purpose. By assessing the website an all related information, you indicate that you understand and agree to these terms and conditions.
The comments sections on the Charcoal and Fire site are accessible to users. In order to make our comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory, or libelous material.
- Do not intentionally make false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant to the particular topic or post where the comment is being posted.
Charcoal and Fire will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. If Charcoal and Fire receives notice that a comment post is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the comments, we reserve the right to remove that comment posting. The removal of any comment shall be solely at the discretion of Charcoal and Fire.
Charcoal and Fire typically displays images as part of features written by our editors and contributors. The types of images editors are authorized to use on Charcoal and Fire include:
- Images licensed from photographic archive vendors
- Images supplied to our editors or released into the public domain by public relations and marketing companies for press purposes
- Images published on Flickr or other public photo sites, with an implied license for use under the Creative Commons license associated with such sites
- Images commissioned by Charcoal and Fire
- Images used to illustrate a newsworthy story under the Fair Use doctrine
- Images where the use is transformative, such as for satire
Notices of alleged copyright infringement on Charcoal and Fire must comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”), which can be found on the website of the U.S. Copyright Office. To file a notice of infringement, send an email to email@example.com with an attached and signed PDF containing the following:
- The exact, permanent URL on charcoalandfire.com of each allegedly infringing image, video, music, text, or other content that you wish to have removed
- Your email address and telephone number
- Proof of your copyright regarding the content in question
- The following statement:
“I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner or am authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Charcoal and Fire.
Charcoal and Fire has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Charcoal and Fire shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Notification of Changes
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please see our Contact Us page.